10 March 2007

Things are starting to look up...

I've been on Etsy for nearly a month now, and I've already started to field some custom orders. Nothing incredibly special when compared to more experienced sellers, but exciting for me nonetheless. Some of my recent requests include:

* Making a new BBB Layette with different thread accents
* Designing an Eeyore-style crochet hat
* Making different colors and sizes of coin purses

I was also fortunate enough to stumble upon an old friend whose boss owns a small boutique. With any luck, a few of my items may start appearing in local Denver boutiques. I just hope that my uncontainable excitement about the prospect doesn't jinx my chances of it happening.

So, although business is still small and based on trades and friendly conversations, it is going very well. I'm creating something new every single day, and thoroughly enjoying myself in the process. You can't get much better than that!

No comments: