14 April 2007

So I finally figured out what to do with all these flowers...





A little while ago, I decided to make flowers out of all of my scraps. It seemed like a win-win: I'm not wasting yarn remnants, and I have a cute little project to show for my efforts. They're quick, they're cute, they make me smile. Turns out I've amassed quite a collection. Even with the 10 I sent off to EtsyKids and the six that have gone out as promos with orders so far, I'm left with quite the bouquet.

So, I've decided that the vegan-friendly flowers are going in my promo packs (I was able to pre-package 20 of these this afternoon, so I should be set for awhile), and the animal fibers are going to get sold on Etsy. I'm thinking I'll do them in sets of three for single color/fiber flowers and as individuals for combo fiber/colors.

I just might have these posted up today, but I thought I'd share some samples with you in the meantime. Enjoy!

No comments: